top of page
Sheboygan Town and Country Club offers 27 holes of well manicured golf and one of the best stocked pro shops in the region. Here we strive to provide superior customer service and help golfers find the perfect equipment to take their game to the next level.
The Outside Service Lead will work directly with the Head Golf Professional and 2nd Assistant Golf Professional to implement and maintain excellent customer service standards for all Outside Service Staff. To be successful in this role a candidate must have a high attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as with a team. Additionally, the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weekends, mornings, evenings, and holidays is vital.
1 year of golf operations experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate
• Provide excellent customer service to all guests in accordance with club standards
• Supervise and train Outside Service staff as directed by Head Golf Professional
• Ensure the Outside Service Staff are executing service and cleanliness standards
• Maintain availability of clean and fueled golf carts throughout the day
• Maintain cleanliness of cart barn and areas surrounding the golf shop
• Ensure adequate amount of range balls by regularly picking the range
• Ensure daily and weekly tasks are being completed in a timely manner
• Conduct oneself in a professional manner and maintain a professional image at all times
• Playing and practice facility privileges
• Shop and restaurant discount
bottom of page