top of page
Sheboygan Town and Country Club offers 27 holes of well manicured golf and one of the best stocked pro shops in the region. Here we strive to provide superior customer service and help golfers find the perfect equipment to take their game to the next level.
The Outside Service Attendant will provide an exceptional experience for all guests by maintaining the grounds surrounding the pro shop, providing clean and fueled golf carts, and keeping the practice facilities properly stocked and clean. To be successful in this role a candidate must have a high attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as with a team. Additionally, the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weekends, mornings, evenings, and holidays is vital.
No experience necessary
• Provide excellent customer service to all guests in accordance with club standards
• Maintain availability of clean and fueled golf carts throughout the day
• Maintain cleanliness of cart barn and areas surrounding the golf shop
• Ensure adequate amount of range balls by regularly picking the range
• Complete daily and weekly tasks in a timely manner
• Conduct oneself in a professional manner and maintain a professional image at all times
• Playing and practice facility privileges
• Shop and restaurant discount based upon number of hours worked
bottom of page